Computer Operator Job At Abbakin Glova Solution Ltd, Lagos.Abbakin
Computer Operator Job At Abbakin Glova Solution Ltd, Lagos. We are looking for an experienced, multitasking computer operator to join our growing team.
In this position, candidate will monitor the working capabilities of all computer systems within our organization to ensure smooth hardware and software operations. He/she will work closely with the team to assist all visitors to the company by handling office tasks; providing proactive and technical assistance via the computer, and generally being a helpful presence in the workplace.
To be successful at Abbakin, candidates should be professional, polite, creative, and knowledgeable; give attention to details, and also be accurate in carrying out and/or reporting activities. He/she must be comfortable working with the computers, especially in general office tasks; and excels at both verbal and written communication.
- Maintain and support all computer hardware and software systems and keep operating systems up-to-date.
- Ensure user data and employee information is not at risk.
- Use the computers to conduct research, understand company’s products and services and provide required customer services.
- Handle office operations, such as document typing, printing, project presentations, and generating weekly/monthly reports.
- Routing user questions or customers to other areas or project manager as appropriate.
- Monitors supplies and equipment necessary to ensure continuous operations
- Take preventative care of the equipment and workspace.
- Maintain good corporate communication via mobile messaging, phone calls, direct mail and e-mail correspondence.
- Greet and assist visitors, customers and other employees; and prevent conflicts in the workplace.
- Assist the IT team as needed in hiring and training of student and casual employees.
- High School Equivalent, Associate’s Diploma or Degree in related field.
- At least six months prior experience in computer operations; working with network and server management support.
- Excellent computer skills, especially typing, graphic and desktop publishing.
- Social skills, verbal, writing and business communication skills.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Up-to-date knowledge of new systems, information, software, hardware, and antivirus upgrades
- This position is full-time and based at our Lagos office.
- Payment for the above service is negotiable.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should visit our Career Page for more information about our recruitment processes and to download the application form.