Financial Services Advisor at African Alliance
Financial Services Advisor at African Alliance. African Alliance Insurance Plc is the first indigenous insurance company to carry out the business of life assurance in Nigeria.
We are looking for a financial adviser to act as a moderator between our company and customers. The ideal candidate will provide to our clients financial guidance and make recommendations on how to utilize their money. He/she will be able to research the market on available products and services, identify customers’ needs, design financial strategies and close a sale.
- Provide strategic advice across a variety of financial products and services (debt management, cash management, insurance coverage, investments).
- Assess client’s overall financial picture, understand their needs and develop a solid financial plan.
- Guide clients towards profitable and secure financial decisions.
- Cultivate client base and build win-win relationships to meet sales quotas.
- Network, generate leads and grab opportunities to sell mutual funds, stocks, bonds etc.
- Keep abreast of new industry’s trends and research market to back up financial consulting.
- Oversee the course of the financial plan and update it, if necessary, to ensure profits.
- Comply with all industry rules and regulations.
- Liaise with providers, solicitors, ideology and other professionals on issues of going concern.
- BSc. degree in Finance or related field.
- Track record of successful financial guidance.
- Excellent PC knowledge and ability to operate database systems will be an advantage.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and listening skills.
- The capability to explain complex information simply and clearly.
- The ability to network and establish relationships with clients.
- Negotiation and influencing skills as well as determination and tenacity.
- Time management and Customer service skills.
- Self-motivation and organizational skills.
- A target-driven mindset and decision-making skills.
- Excellent ethical and professional approach to work.
This position is full-time and based at our Lagos office. Payment for the above service is based on salary and commission.
Salary Ranges from N80, 000 to N120, 000; while Commission is between 35% to 50% and it’s based on target.
How to Apply:
Application deadline 30th January 2019. First interview, 7th January 2019.
Interested candidates should send their CV to the email address: email@example.com
NB: Please come with the hard copy and your credentials to the interview.