Lists of Successful Candidates for YouWiN Connect 2017/2018Abbakin
This is the comprehensive lists of successful candidates for YouWiN Connect 2017/2018 including the first and second phase. As we all know, YouWiN! Connect is a re-launch of the YouWiN! programme of the Federal Ministry of Finance.
YouWiN! aims to support young Nigerian entrepreneurs as they PLAN, START and GROW their businesses, by providing Enterprise Education as well as access to seed business financing, technical support and consulting services.
If you received a congratulatory email regarding your success in the first stage (evaluation process) of the Youth Enterprise with Innovation in Nigeria: YouWiN! Connect Program 2017; then accept our congratulations too for making it to the second stage (Accelerator Phase 1)!
Here is a progress massage from the YouWiN! Connect Program:
During the second stage of the program, you are required to do the following:
- Attend an Online training
You will be required to attend an online training that will further improve your basic business skills and prepare you to develop the detailed business plan. Training will commence within the coming weeks. We will send you an email with specific details of how to go about the online training.
- Monitor Program Communication
In addition to the above, please monitor your registered email account and visit the YouWiN! Connect website and social media channels frequently for more information regarding the program. At all times the YouWiN! Connect Secretariat will contact you through your registered email and/or phone number.
Please accept our congratulations.
YouWiN! Connect Program.
For the first stage: Below are the downloadable lists of successful candidates for YouWiN Connect 2017/2018. To check it, click on the link that applies to your geographical location to view.
Lists of Successful Candidates for YouWiN Connect 1st Phase 2017/2018
- YouWiN Connect North-East Zone – Download
- YouWiN Connect North-West Zone – Download
- YouWiN Connect North-Central Zone – Download
- YouWiN Connect South-East Zone – Download
- YouWiN Connect South-West Zone – Download
- YouWiN Connect South-South Zone – Download
- YouWiN Connect Diaspora Zone – Download
Successful Participants of the Online Capacity Building Training – 2nd Phase 2017/2018
The federal government of Nigeria has released the list of successful 5000 participants for Youwin Connect Training 2nd phase 2017/2018.
This was disclosed in a statement issued by Ministry of Finance on Thursday the 8th of February 2018. The list is based on three categories viz. national merits, regional and state merits.
Click the links below to view list:
National Merit – Download here
Regional Merit – Download here
State Merit – Download here
YouWin Connect Application Process
This is a post about YouWin Connect Nigeria – online training criteri and Application process.
We will continue to give you updates for shortlisted applicants and the training stages.
However, every other information you may want to know about the 2017/2018 YouWin Application process can be found on the YouWin official website.
Register at: http://apply.youwinconnect.org.ng/
Download our free Sample Business Plan Template
The YouWin Connect Application Progress
To get that YouWin fund, you will need to go through all the stages outlined in the image below.
YouWin Connect Application Criteria
See the criteria for YouWin Connect applicants below.
- Applicants must have post-secondary school qualification.
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 40.
- Applicants must be Nigerians and resident in Nigeria.
- Applicants businesses must be domiciled in Nigeria.
- Applicants must be able to communicate effectively – speaking and writing – in English.
- Applicants must be willing to attend all trainings and mentoring exercises organized by the programme.
- Applicants must not be an employee of the Nigerian Civil Service.
- Previous YouWiN awardees are not eligible to apply.
Subscribe to our Newsletters now if you want to receive latest updates about innovation, business trends and statistics. You’ll get a free eBook!