Marketing Executive Job at African Alliance
Marketing Executive job at African Alliance. African Alliance Insurance Plc is the first indigenous insurance company to carry out the business of life assurance in Nigeria.
We are looking for a talented Marketing Executive to undertake marketing projects for the benefit of our company. The ideal candidate can create promotional events that can make a difference for our company’s success according to trends and customer requirements.
He/she will be passionate for the “art” of marketing and will have good ideas for building efficient strategies and techniques to promote our products, services and brand image.
The goal is to reach out to the market and cultivate the customer’s interest in our products and services lines in ways that strengthen our reputation and facilitate our continuous growth and sales.
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies.
- Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, TV etc.), exhibitions and promotional events.
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures.
- Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and expectations
- Maintain relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities.
- Maintain relationships with existing clients and open account for new ones.
- Monitor and submit reports of performance
- Collaborate with other managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses.
- BSc/BA, HND, ND, in marketing, business administration or relevant discipline.
- Proven experience as marketing executiveor similar role.
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods.
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices.
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics will be added advantage (e.g. Web Trends).
- Excellent corporate communication and people skills.
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities.
- Creativity and commercial awareness.
This position is full-time and based at our Lagos office. Payment for the above service is based on salary and commission.
Salary Ranges from N80, 000 to N120, 000; while Commission is between 35% to 50% and it’s based on target.
How to Apply:
Application deadline 30th January 2019. First interview, 7th January 2019.
Interested candidates should send their CV to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: Please come with the hard copy and your credentials to the interview.