PDA Intensive Training on Content Creation and Digital MediaAbbakin
It’s Happening This Weekend! Don’t Miss the PDA Intensive Training on Content Creation and Digital Media!
Smepeaks, Africa’s leading media platform for entrepreneurs and SMEs across the continent has launched its human capital development arm – Peaks Development Academy, following the conclusion of its maiden event MessedUp! Conference.
Peaks Development Academy (PDA) was founded to bridge the huge gap existing in the entrepreneurial and employment sector of Africa and other emerging economies.
While plans are on to kick off what seems to be the first practical entrepreneurship school for African entrepreneurs, we’ve began the Employ-ability and Skill Development arm.
The reason is because we’ve had numerous foreign and local employers, continuously placing huge demands on skills such as Content Creation, Social/Digital media, Writing, Blogging, Digital marketing specialists, etc.
Having successfully completed the debut class last week Saturday, September 15, 2018, PDA is opening up application for registration of the next cohort.
This time, the advance training will be more extensive and center on all you need to know about content creation, writing, blogging, and digital media.
Some of what you would gain from the intensive training include:
– Exposure to online writing /grammar tools
– Training on Blogging Tools and CMS systems like WordPress
– Cracking the SEO and Social Media Code (Essential tools to get your writing to your right audience and improve your ranking on search engines)
-Opportunity to get one-on-one mentoring from advanced writers
– Join a strong network of passionate African writers via a closed group.
Who can Participate?
- Entrepreneurs: needing to leverage content to grow their businesses in the online space
- Social media managers: looking to learn skills to take charge of the social media and possibly create “Viral Content”
- Digital marketing executives: seeking ways to create killer-copies with a huge conversion rate for online ads (be it Facebook, LinkedIn, or Twitter)
- Marketing Executives: who use email marketing constantly for lead conversation
- Student/Graduate: needing either of these skills to gain about 6-figure employment soonest
- Bloggers: who need to crack the blogging code and launch successful SEO strategies (as well as make money) for their blogs
- And everyone who knows the value of content and is ready to jump at it.
Date: Saturday, September 22, 2018
Time: 9:00 am prompt
Venue: 9B,Adedotun, Dina Crescent, Mende-Maryland
Note: Training is FREE.
However, Training Registration/Seat Reservation Fee is ₦5,000 (Five Thousand Naira) Only.
This covers Light meal, Certificate of training, relevant materials/tools, further consultation, etc.
Free fibre-optic super-fast internet will be available for all participants.
Once again, here’s the link to register immediately and reserve your seat.
Note: Seats are Limited; Reservation is First-Come-First-Serve.
For any enquiry, please call:
Excellence on 08032885703 or
Ogheneroh on 08067217961
Cheers to content dominance and see you at the top!
Principal Facilitator, PDA.