Secretary & Office Assistant Job At Abbakin Glova Solution Ltd, Lagos.Abbakin
Job Title: Secretary & Office Assistant Job At Abbakin Glova Solution Ltd, Lagos.
We are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude to work. Candidates should be able to assist management and all visitors to the company by handling office tasks; providing proactive and professional assistance via computer, phone, and e-mail; making business arrangements, and generally being a helpful presence in the workplace.
To be successful at Abbakin, candidates should be professional, polite, creative, and accountable; attentive and also be accurate in carrying out and/or reporting activities. He/she should always be prepared and responsive, willing to meet challenging needs directly; must be comfortable working with the computers, general office tasks; and excels at both verbal and written communication.
- Understand company’s products and services and anticipate the needs of the business in order to ensure their seamless and continues improvement and sales increase.
- Using the computers to conduct research and provide required customer services.
- Handle office tasks, such as document filing, generating weekly/monthly reports, quotations, presentations, and reordering office supplies.
- Setting up meetings and providing real-time appointments scheduling and booking where necessary.
- Taking phone calls and routing callers/customers to the appropriate party or project manager.
- Maintain good corporate communication via mobile messaging, and phone calls, direct mail and e-mail correspondence.
- Greet and assist visitors, customers and other employees; and prevent conflicts in the workplace.
- Associate’s Degree or Diploma in related field.
- At least six months prior administrative experience.
- Excellent computer skills, especially typing, graphic and desktop publishing.
- Attention to details and improved productivity.
- Social skills, writing and business communication skills
- Sales-Marketing skills (may be required).
- Desire to learn and create a positive experience for others.
- Female candidate is more preferred.
- This position is full-time and based at our Lagos office.
- Payment for the above service is negotiable.
- Salary Range: ₦25,000.00 to ₦50,000.00 /month
How To Apply
Interested candidates should visit our Career Page for more information about our recruitment processes and to download the application form.