You can write a review and add ratings for a business, service or place you visited in any cities in Nigeria and share your working experience with such enterprise on Abbakin.com.
If a business offers you a nice service that is lovely, excellent; or sell a product that you felt really happy, you can share your comments so anyone can see and patronize the company too!
On the contrary, if your experience is such that you do not get what you expected from a business, you can also use the write a review function to leave comments about how you feel.
All reviews are public and anyone can post a review from anywhere, with or without personal photos.
Abbakin does not pay people for adding reviews for businesses, and will not remove reviews that are probably not in your favour (except if such review is considered as a spam or harmful).
As a business, you can encourage happy customers to drop genuine reviews on your company profile page. This can serve as a way of fast-tracking your buyers’ decision process but not to mislead them.
We have zero tolerance for fake reviews and business owners are not allowed to add rating or write reviews themselves.
How to Write a Review or Add Rating
- Once you’re on Abbakin.com website.
- Search for a business or location in your city.
- Once the business page opens, scroll down and click ‘Write a review’ icon.
- In the window that appears, select the options to score the business, or offer.
- Input your name and email address (if you’re not signed in).
- Write your review, which will be visible when published.
- After your review is published, you can edit, change rating or pictures you included.
- You can also add the place to Favorites or Share it with friends on social media.
Please read our basic content policy for more information on How to Submit your Posts or Business Listings.