If you have something interesting to share with our ever increasing audience; here are the criteria on how to submit guest posts and business listings on our websites. Abbakin is doing all it can to promote small scale businesses in Nigeria, Africa and across the globe; featuring exclusive products and unique services; providing marketing insight and business support services for all.
You can post anything like your startup elevator pitches, best investment offers, monthly business reviews, company’s jobs openings, upcoming city events, products launches and ceremonial reports. We also accept company press releases or announcements, interesting though leaderships articles, industry blogs, book reviews, case presentations and go-to-market coverage. Partner with our ad agency to adverse your products to target markets.
- Are you looking for online media house where you can submit free guest posting and earn targeted traffic?
- Do you want to build industry authority backlinks for your site to boos keyword research?
- Do you want to advertise your products or services to Nigerian audience via our websites?
- Do you want to submit your business information on our top rated service finder and business directory website in Nigeria?
- Do you want to boost your online presence on social media platforms and search engines like Yahoo, Google at a reduced price?
If you have a Guest Post, Business Listing, or Sponsored Advertising Placement to submit on our websites to gain high-quality backlinkes, authoritative online presence, SEO ranking relevance and more customers over competitor. Contact us now to discuss your terms. As a digital marketing agency in Nigeria, we pay people who write for us on topics capable of adding great value to our visitors and businesses.
All our marketing efforts are to enable you reach out to the right audience and attract new line of customers to your business and quality traffic to your website. All our published posts are indexed by search engine optimization (SEO) tactics and would be available as long as possible. But before you submit your contents and contribution to Abbakin.com, kindly take some time to review our content marketing policies, business listing and guest posting guidelines as stated below.
How To Submit Guest Posts and Business Listings:
How to Submit Guest Articles & Blog Posts
All Guest Posting Contents Should:
- Have post title and specify topic (e.g Guest Posting Headline, How to Article, Sponsored Ads, etc.).
- Include your Post Meta Tags and moderate Target Service Keyword density.
- Be valuable and original to our audience by writing original quality content.
- Not be overly promotional or industry biased. Present your ideas clear terms.
- Be comprehensive article and blog based on good research work and analysis.
- Be written within the acceptable word counts (between 1000-2500 words).
- Not have been posted on other websites to avoid being penalized (Copyscape protected).
- Be relevant and written in clear, grammatically error-free and engaging language.
- Include proper features and reference to all data, images and statistics used.
- Post image sizes should not be larger than 450KB (1000×600 pixel)
- Not have more than two external links to other websites (if necessary)
- Include a brief Guest Author Bio, city, and/or company position (where applicable)
- Include a (150×150 pixel) author’s photo or head-shot. (as necessary)
- Guest Writers, Guest Bloggers and Marketers are to send topics for approval before writing articles.
- Please see a published Sample Guest Post for more information.
- Mail your articles to: email@example.com
How to Submit Business Listings
Submitting Business Listings Should:
- Visit our directories website: Visfinder.com.ng, Click Add Listing and Select a Listing Type
- Listed your Business at the right Niche or Categories (e.g. Legal, Automotive, Fashion, Advert Agency, Agro Allied).
- Select the right Region, State or City in Nigeria (Aba, Bauchi, Lagos, Onitsha, Edo, Abiokuta, Lekki, Kaduna)
- Include Correct Business Name and Company Physical Office Address (e.g. Street, Bus/Stop)
- Include well-written description of products/services (text between 150-250 words count)
- Include your valid and active Company Phone number(s) and Email addresses for Account Verifications.
- Business linking website urls, logo, infographic and images, should be related to your product or services.
- Create Account with the Name of Contact Person and Submit your Service or Company Profile.
- Choose a Paid or Free Listing Plan and Proceed to Checkout to Place your Order for Approval
- Our Webmasters guideline will ensure your pagerank on popular search engines results pages (SERPs)
General Notice: How To Submit Guest Posting and Business Listing
- Get your topics ready contacting us. We accept pitches from freelance writers and website owners who want to trade links, rank higher on search results and drive visitors to their websites from popular news sites.
- Please note that your submissions may take up to 3 working days to get moderated and published live on the websites.
- Contributors who do not adhere to these guidelines before submitting will stand the risk of being overlooked.
- Abbakin.com reserves the right to edit your content where necessary and/or reject, remove or block any suspicious submissions due to any reasons; including Plagiarism or Spam.
- If your content is accepted and published, we may share your posts on the website, social media platforms, and other partner websites (if requested).
- You can cancel your submissions or membership to Abbakin or it’s subsidiary websites at anytime.
- Just Contact us for more information or report any suspicious activities in our community.
- Please read our Terms of Service.
After several years of writing content for local businesses, I’m now taking the time to enhance my writing skills just for fun. My ultimate goal is working towards starting my own blog, but first, I would love to build my creative portfolio by writing for established sites such as yours. I just visited Abbakin.com and read some of your great articles. I especially enjoyed the post about your list of 6 things to include in your local business listing sites – I learned something new!
How To Submit Guest Posts and Business Listings on Abbakin websites through Guest blogging, also called “guest posting. This gives you the opportunity to writing content for another company’s website. As a guest blogger, you can write blogs within your industry in order to: Attract traffic back to your website. Boost your domain authority using external links from high-authority domains. Publish an article on our website for free. Build relationships with your audience buy contributing a post to out blogd. We offer Keyword optimized guest posting in Nigeria, A List Apart, The Penny Hoarder, This post was written by guest blogger E commerce Google Blog Search for online blog submission, DigitalOcean, SitePoint, Read quality relevant blog content management website, Write for pay, HubSpot, Inc, blogs that accept guest post in nigeria, Social Media Examiner guest blogging opportunities, where can i post my articles for free in nigeria, write for us nigeria, Quora business submit a guest post, Kissmetrics guest blogging for SEO, SitePoint, Moz best blog link placement with high domain authority, Smashing Magazine, accepting guest posts, free guest posting sites in Nigeria Guest Posting Services to build SEO website nofollow backlink analysis How To Submit Guest Posts and Business Listings in Nigeria, Referral traffic, Buzzsumo, Guest blog, paid search Anchor text, Organic traffic, High authority Site owner, Build links, Local search, Quality backlinks, Inbound links, General marketing, Link profile, List of blogs, web-pages Seo tools, Local listing seo campaign, seo Content explorer, White hat seo strategies, Search rankings, free Seo strategy, onpage Internal links, Backlink, Ahrefs, Spammy, Semrush, Organic Search engine results, other Search engine rankings, Local seo, Link juice, Site explorer, On page seo, Engine results, best Seo Link building Services for Panda, Penguin, Bing crawl searches, google ranking Adwords link building strategy, No follow, Search traffic, Building links, Broken link, Black hat seo, Website traffic, Website owners, Dofollow links, Google webmaster, Search marketing, Duplicate content, Seo techniques, Broken links, Google search console, Build backlinks, Seo link, Title tags, Seo company, Search queries