Everyday Business Center | ATM Cash Withdrawal and Transfer ServicesAbbakin
Everyday Business Center is a POS – ATM Cash Withdrawal and Transfer services provider in Abaranje Road, Ikotun Lagos. We are third party business acting on behalf of the banks to render financial services that helps individuals and organizations to easily receive and make payments across all commercial banks in Nigeria.
We leverage electronic payment platforms like Remita e-Payment, Paga Mobile Banking, Quickteller Paypoint, Mobile Wallets, FirstMonie Services, etc. So, you can transfer money to any recipient and receive SMS message confirmation (or receipt) on transactions done; using only your mobile phone number or ATM Card.
Our agency banking and financial inclusion services make it easy for customers and service users to pay using any of the following channels: All Banks in Nigeria; Online Banking Sites; Web, Mobile or Applications; Debit/Credit Cards (Verve, Visa, MasterCard, UnionPay); POS Terminals; Direct Debit/Standing Order; and Digital Wallets.
As a central place where to send and withdrawal money quick across Ijegun, Abaranje, Okerube and Igando community in Alimosho Local Government Area of Lagos State, we also teach customers how to use mobile phone without internet access to make business or personal transactions; how to create safe and secure accounts with online mobile payment channels; how to manage your business accounts anywhere, anytime and how to start an agency banking business in Nigeria. This training opportunity is available on request.
ATM Cash Withdrawal and Transfer Services:
- Register or open new bank account to enjoy real-time transactions.
- Load and save money on your accounts.
- Make payments to retailers/suppliers.
- Get loans application and repayment information
- Deposit money without going to the nearest bank branches or ATM points.
- Buy airtime recharge or phone credits.
- Pay utility and electricity bills such as Gotv, Dstv, Tstv, StarTimes and PHCN.
- Send or transfer money to any Nigerian bank account.
- Withdraw money from any bank account.
- ePin and Prepaid Voucher Sales (WAEC, Bulk SMS).
- Recharge Cards & Data Bundles (MTN, Etisalat, Airtel, Glo, Smiles, Swift, Spectranet)
- WhatsApp Banking – Avoid queues; send money via WhatApp Chat or SMS messaging.
- Western Union Money Transfers is also available.
Address: Plot 100 Abaranje Road, Custom Bus Stop, Ikotun Lagos.
Call or Whatsapp: +2348064177970
Generaal Notice: Avoid fraud! Don’t give out your banking details or BVN number to anybody. You can transfer up to ₦20,000, exclusively to only Access Bank accounts.
Service Tags: Firstmonie Agent, Paga Agent, Quickteller Agent, Mobile Money Operator, ATM Services, Agent Payout, Pay Centre, Bank Deposit, Electronic Fund Transfer, ATM Cash Transfer, Mobile Point-of-Sales Remittances (MPOS), ATM Cash Withdrawal and Transfer Services.