POS Cash Withdrawal and Transfer Services
Looking for POS Cash Withdrawal and Transfer services provider in Abaranje Road, Ikotun Lagos. Everyday Business Center is third party business acting on behalf of the banks to render financial services that helps individuals and organizations to easily receive money, send money and make payments across all commercial banks in Nigeria.
We leverage electronic payment platforms like FirstMonie Financial Services, Quickteller Paypoint, Paga Mobile Banking, Remita e-Payment, Mobile Wallets, etc. Now, you can transfer money to any recipient and receive SMS message confirmation (or receipt) on all transactions done by using only your mobile phone number and/or ATM Card.
Our agency banking and financial inclusion services make it easy for customers and service users to pay bills and remittances using any of the following channels: All Banks in Nigeria; Online Banking Websites; Mobile Banking or Applications; Debit/Credit Cards (i.e. Verve, Visa, MasterCard, UnionPay); with POS Terminals; Direct Debit/Standing Orders; and Digital Wallets among others.
As a central place where to send and withdrawal money quickly across Ijegun, Abaranje, Okerube and Igando community in Alimosho Local Government Area of Lagos State, we also teach customers or other mobile money agents how to use mobile phone without internet access to make business or personal transactions; how to create safe and secure accounts with online mobile payment channels; how to manage your business accounts anywhere, and how to start an agency banking business in Nigeria. However, this training opportunity is available on request and may attract fees.
Our POS Cash Withdrawal and Transfer Services:
- You can Register or Open new Bank account to enjoy real-time transactions.
- Deposit money to your account without going to the nearest bank branches or ATM points.
- Make payments to your friends, families, employees, retailers and suppliers.
- Send or transfer money to any Nigerian bank account. And withdraw money from any bank account.
- Get application and repayment information you need to request for soft loans and save money on your accounts.
- Buy phone credits, airtime, recharge cards or data bundles for MTN, Etisalat, Airtel, Glo, Smiles, Swift, Spectranet internet services.
- Pay utility and electricity bills such as Gotv, Dstv, Tstv, StarTimes and PHCN.
- Buy ePin and Prepaid Voucher Sales for value added services such as WAEC, JAMB and Bulk SMS.
- Avoid the queues and stress; send money via your WhatApp Chat or SMS messaging with our WhatsApp Banking services.
- Send money abroad: Western Union Money Transfers is also available.
Address: Plot 100 Abaranje Road, Custom Bus Stop, Ikotun Lagos.
Call or Whatsapp: +2348064177970
General Notice: Avoid fraud! Don’t give out your banking details or BVN number to anybody. You can transfer up to ₦20,000, exclusively to only First Bank accounts.
Service Tags: Firstmonie Agent in Ikotun, Paga Agent, Quickteller Agent in Abaranje, Mobile Money Operator in Lagos, ATM-POS Services in Nigeria, Agency Banking Training Payout, Pay Centre, Bank Deposit, Electronic Fund Transfer, ATM Cash Transfer, Where to buy Mobile Point-of-Sales Remittances (MPOS), ATM Cash Withdrawal and Transfer Services.