Understanding Business Organization and StructuringAbbakin
Understanding Business Organization And Structuring
When you have decided which business is right for you, you will have three important decisions to make: how to create a business plan for your business, how to raise capital for your business, and how to organize your business for the future.
As an entrepreneur or founder, choosing the best type of business organization and structuring ultimately affects your business success and growth. This course will show you the best way available to you.
Learning Outcomes and Course Materials
At the end of this training, you will discover:
- how to give the right name to your company;
- the best type of business organization to use; and
- how to go about registering your professional business in Nigeria;
- including applications for federal and state laws;
- tax related issues and business permits.
We have also provided a business management case that will prepare your as the future manager of your company.
Who will Benefit the Most?
- The course is for potential entrepreneurs and busy working executives who are looking up to developing and starting up their own businesses.
- This course is for small business owners, marketers and ready to retire parents who are seeking future investment and growth opportunities.
- This course is for students, researchers and fresh graduates who have identified needs for career exploration and who want to learn soft skills to be ready for employment.
This course is 100% Free Business Training and will always be!
It’s a short online course you can take at your own pace and convenient.
Candidates participate through online mentored classes and scheduled assessments that will advance quality business management.
This course identified notable insights from the Abbakin body of research in business administration through accredited institutions, and many more findings are forthcoming.
With our mentoring system of learning, empowerment workshops and interaction with other professionals in the Community, learning is not only on your own.
Therefore, Abbakin created this platform as a tool for you to study with interest, share new ideas with people in your industry and achieve more in your private corporate businesses!
Education should be free and we want to bring it to as many people as we can.
We expect that you share this course with your friends and colleagues on social media and inform others about Abbakin!
Remember to drop your own suggestion at the comments section by the end of the course also – so others can learn from you too.
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram @abbakinglova; for more updates, business trends and statistics.
If you have any questions concerning this course, kindly get in touch with us here.
Click Next Page the links below to continue with the course now!